Creamy Vanilla Avocado drink
Servings: 2 - 3
- 6 small ish avocados (about 3 cups of slightly mashed avocados)
- 3 - 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of milk more or less to make it to your desired consistency, and you can use a plant based milk too if you like
- 1 vanilla bean seeds scraped OR 2 tsp of good quality vanilla extract
- Tiny pinch of salt
- More sugar to top optional
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Add more milk depending on whether you prefer a pudding-like consistency or shake-like consistency.
Pour into individual glasses (about 2 - 3) and top with an extra sprinkling of sugar (optional) and serve with a spoon and thick straw. Enjoy!