Homemade Slurm drink from Futurama
- Ginger Limeade Syrup about 2.5 -3 cups (chilled)
- 1 ¼ cup vodka chilled
- 1 ¼ cup club soda chilled
- Yellow and green food colouring
- 4 printed labels for Slurm
- 4 x 12 fl oz empty glass bottles
Cut out the labels and stick them on 4 clean, dry glass bottles using regular glue.
Add a few drops of yellow and green colouring to the ginger limeade syrup to get the desired bright green shade of Slurm.
Pour into a jug and then mix in chilled vodka and chilled club soda.
Divide into four bottles (about 10 – 11 fl oz each) using a funnel to pour the drink in.