Strawberry Apple Lemonade Cocktail
- 7 oz Strawberries stems removed
- 2 medium size Green apples quartered and cored
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup limencello or any citrus liqueur or vodka
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 tsp Rose water or a couple of drops of rose essence Optional
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water heated till it boils and the sugar dissolves.
Process the Strawberry and Apple in a food processor until completely blended and then strain it using a fine sieve or nut milk bag.
OR you can juice the apples and mix it with processed and strained strawberry juice to make up approximately 1.5 pints.
Mix in a pinch of salt, lemon juice, vodka and limencello and stir to mix well.
Add sugar syrup to taste.
Add 1 tsp of rose water or a couple of drops of rose essence to add a beautiful floral fragrance.
Store in the fridge for a few hours until completely chilled.
Serve with a few slices of lemon, or apple.