Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie Bowl with Mango Peanut Butter Smoothie
Servings: 2 smoothies or 6 - 8 smoothie popsicles
Date, Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie (1 serving)
- 1 cup of mixed berries frozen or fresh
- ⅓ cup Oikos Tripple Zero Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp JIF Peanut Powder
- 4 -5 dates
- ¼ cup orange juice more if you prefer a thinner consistency for your smoothie
- 1 heaping tbsp of chia seeds
Turmeric Mango Smoothie (1 serving)
- 1 cup cut up mango fresh or frozen
- ⅓ cup Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp JIF Peanut Powder
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup orange juice more orange juice if you prefer a thinner consistency
- ¼ tsp heaped turmeric powder
- 1 heaping tbsp of chia seeds I left this out for the smoothie popsicles
- Fresh berries
- Chia seeds
- Sliced almonds
- Your choice of other fruits rock melon, mango, Kiwi fruit, banana
To make the smoothies
Place all the ingredients (for either smoothie, separately) in a blender, and blend until smooth.
Add extra liquid (orange juice or milk or water) if you like a thinner consistency. I prefer super thick smoothies.
Layered smoothie on-the-go (enough for 2 people)
Smoothie popsicles (makes about 8, 3 oz popsicles)
Prepare your popsicle molds.
Pour the mango peanut butter smoothie to fill each mold half way up.
Then pour the peanut butter berry smoothie on top (carefully). Since the smoothie layers are thick, the layers will remain separated.
Freeze for a few hours until completely set.