Creamy Kiwifruit and Avocado Salad Dressing (GF, Vegan)
- 3 oz / 85g peeled cut up kiwifruit (roughly 1 small kiwifruit)
- 2 oz / 55g avocado
- 0.5 oz / 14g spring onions green onions
- 2 tbsp / 5g chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plant based milk coconut milk / almond milk or soy milk
- Salt to taste
Put all the ingredients, and half of the milk in a small food processor and process until you get a smooth liquid.
Add salt to taste and add the rest of the milk if you prefer like a thinner dressing. Process to mix well (If you want to thin out the dressing even more, add extra milk or lemon juice and mix well).
Store in a jar in the fridge, until ready to use.
Keeps in the fridge for a few days (it never lasts longer than 3 days in our house!).