Two ingredients (white chocolate chips and coconut oil), and one minute are all you need to make this easy White Chocolate Magic Shell Sauce and transform all your cold desserts with a little bit of creamy white chocolate awesomeness!
Every girl needs a good, go-to recipe for all types of chocolate. From unsweetened to white chocolate.
White chocolate isn’t usually my thing, but when paired with the right recipe, it works amazingly well, and complements the end result rather than simply heighten the sweetness. One example would be transforming your white chocolate into this glorious caramelized white chocolate and then making pastry cream out of it and stuffing it inside a doughnut. Droooooool……
This White Chocolate Magic Shell Sauce is just as nifty too! Magic shell sauce as you know is that fun ice cream topping, that hardens into a shell when drizzled over something cold. I’ve been using magic shell sauces in recipes for as long as I can remember, and eating magic shell for even longer. All you need are 2 ingredients, and 1 minute. And sweet, creamy white chocolate awesomeness is all yours to slather on your favourite ice cream (in my case either dark chocolate, or a fruity or boozy ice cream!).
I used this easy white chocolate magic shell to coat my red velvet pudding popsicles – AKA Harley Quinn popsicles, and it was the perfect accompaniment in terms of both flavour and looks! If you want to perk up your desserts with a little white chocolate sweetness, you’ll LOVE this simple recipe for white chocolate magic shell!
White Chocolate Magic Shell Sauce
- 312 g white chocolate chips 11 oz
- 85 g coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Place all the ingredients in a heat-proof jug or bowl.312 g white chocolate chips, 85 g coconut oil, Pinch sea salt
- Microwave for one minute at a time, stirring in between, until the chocolate chips have completely melted and the magic sauce is smooth.
- Let it cool. It should only be a little warm so that it remains a liquid.
- If the magic sauce hardens (cold room temperature), warm it just enough to make it liquid before using.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”